Locally owned and operated servicing Central Alberta since 2012
We’re proud to say:
- We’re open Monday to Saturday 6am – 9pm for your disposal needs.
- Our dumpster equipment and our trucks are new and professional.
- We are a licensed and insured local business.
- We are environmentally responsible and use green practices in our waste disposal procedures. We recycle as many materials as possible including scrap metal, appliances, cardboard, electronics and yard waste.
- There is no rubbish removal job too big or too small for us. Our clients include new home builders, renovators, roofers, business and home owners, construction companies, property management companies and restoration specialists.
- Call us and book your disposal bin at your drop off location. We have bins of various sizes to suit your needs. We’ll deliver a container specific to you needs and when you’re finished filling it we arrive and load it back onto our truck. We then take it away and dispose of the contents.
Front Load Bins
Our front-load bins are designed for a permanent long-term waste solution. These containers are commonly used by commercial and industrial facilities as well as farm and acreage owners for regular trash pick-up, rather than one-time disposal. Front-load dumpsters are available in a variety of sizes. 2YD, 3YD, 4YD, 6YD, 7YD and 8YD. Empringham Disposal offers a variety of pick-up schedules to fit the customer’s needs (daily, weekly or monthly). Front-load bins are not just for garbage, these can be used for clean cardboard or mixed recycle as well.
Our roll-off bins are designed for short-term use where there are high volumes of waste such as a renovation, construction job, or purge cleaning. These bins are also used as a permanent solution for commercial and industrial sites with high volumes of waste. Our roll-off bins come in 15YD, 20YD, 30YD, and 40YD. Roll-off bins are commonly used for garbage, metal, concrete, and clean wood. We also offer custom compactor solutions for extremely high-volume applications.
Empringham disposal has a fleet of modern equipment and a team of knowledgeable staff to complete any job. We have custom solutions for municipal customers that ensure high service levels and excellent value for their residents.
Our municipal services include but are not limited to automated and manual collection, walking floor service, transfer station / Eco center operations, and recycling programs.